Wedding Love website is owned or operated by Digitalni Turizam and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively, referred to herein as “we” or “us” or “our”).
Rules of Conduct
There are rules of conduct that you are required to follow when you use the Site. You must not:
- “harvest” (or collect) information from the Site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes, for example, information about other users of the Site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on or through the Site.
- use automated means to access the Site, or gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the Site.
- “stream catch” (download, store or transmit copies of streamed content).
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to areas of the Site or our systems that are not intended for access by you.
- “flood” the Site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the Site or its systems.
- circumvent or reverse engineer the Site or its systems.
- restrict or inhibit another user or users from using and enjoying the Site.
- manipulate or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the Site or otherwise provided to us or our employees.
- impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or our employees.
If you post something to the Site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that:
- uses strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
- uses racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
- infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights),
- is defamatory (i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity),
- divulges another person’s or entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret,
- is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory,
encourages criminal conduct,
- contains any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law,
- advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the Site,
- contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code, or
You also must comply with all applicable laws and contractual obligations when you use the Site.
Ownership of Site Content and Submissions
If you submit or post any materials or content to the Site, you grant us and our business partners a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and content, including alterations thereof, for our business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future. You represent that any materials and content posted or otherwise submitted by you to the Site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us these rights.
Responsibility for Public Postings and Content
Responsibility for what is posted in public areas of the Site lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Site. You alone are responsible for assessing the credibility of other user postings. We do not control the material that you or others may post or otherwise make available in such areas, and you understand that we have no obligation to monitor any such material or to edit or delete it. However, we reserve the right do so. We are not a publisher of user posts, and we are not responsible for their accuracy or legality.
The communications between you and us via the Site use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or send us an email, or whether we post notices on the Site or communicate with you via email. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
Copyright Infringement Notices
If you are a copyright owner who believes in good faith that your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us on e-mail.
Changes to the Site
We reserve the right to make changes to, or to suspend or discontinue (temporarily or permanently), the Site or any portion of the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
Suspension or Termination of Access
We welcome links to the Site but only in strict accordance with the terms and conditions for linking set. We reserve the right to revoke your right to link to the Site upon notice. If you receive such a notice from us, you agree to discontinue your link to the Site.