The Nottingham Post’s greatly anticipated wedding competition ‘Win a Wedding‘ launches today! This is an amazing competition where one lucky couple can fulfil their dreams and have the Wedding they always dreamt of and share their special day with family and friends.
Alongside winning your venue and wedding breakfast at the beautifully tranquil Woodborough Hall you will also win the following prizes to make your Wedding that extra special;
- An amazing Honeymoon of your destination from Thomas Cook and East Midlands Airport.
- Your day will be captured on camera by award-winning wedding photographer John Price.
- A beautiful Wedding dress supplied by Dressplace in the Lace Market, Nottingham.
- Slater’s Menswear will supply five complete Groomsmen suits.
- Music and entertainment by UK wedding singer and guitarist Matt James.
- Fabric Theatre will bring a touch of magic with their venue decoration skills.
- A bespoke wedding cake or cupcakes will be created by Tracey at TJH Bakeaway.
- The Flower Room in Radcliffe-on-Trent will provide flowers for the big day
- Bridal hair will be styled by the talented Sarah Hatcher at Rock n Roller Hair.
- Freelance make-up artist Hannah Batchelor will be providing your make-up package.
- A Vintage 1962 London Routemaster Double Decker bus to take you and your guests from the Church to Woodborough Hall courtesy of Blackmore Commercial Vehicle Hire.
- Wedding rings are also included.
This wedding package is worth over £16,000, and to enter is easy! All you have to do is go to the website mentioned below and complete a few short questions about you and your partner and upload a recent picture of you both together. It really is that simple. Just 15-minutes of your time could change your life forever.
To enter this year’s Win a Wedding competition visit www.nottinghampost.com/winawedding
Plus, the first 100 people who enter Win a Wedding (and are eligible) will get a FREE pair of tickets to ‘Save the Date’s Wedding Event on Sunday February 21st, at Nottingham Conference Centre (at Trent University).